CARPET CLEANING CAN KILL VIRUSES
At Carpet Clinic, we understand the concern of homeowners and businesses when it comes to potentially dangerous germs such as the Coronavirus. Our cleaning methods use products designed for killing emergent pathogens and other viruses and are EPA approved.
We can clean and disinfect to help prevent the spread of infection and contamination. Germs and viruses are known to live on soft surfaces such as carpet and upholstery. The high temperatures we use thoroughly clean your carpets and kills dangerous bacteria.
The chemicals used by Carpet Clinic:
- Contain No Phosphates, Chlorine, or Other Harmful Chemicals
- Destroys Noroviruses in 4 Minutes
- Cleans, Disinfects, And Deodorizes
- Requires No Rinsing
- Kills Bacteria & 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungi/Molds
- Destroys Household Germs and Allergens
- Disinfects and Cleans Surfaces Without Bleaching
- Is Non-Corrosive, Non-Abrasive, and Non-Flammable
- Eliminates Strong, Offensive Odors with a Fresh Scent
- Has A Natural, Plant-Based Active Ingredient that is “Green”